|October 29, 2017||October 30, 2017||October 31, 2017||November 1, 2017||November 2, 2017||November 3, 2017||November 4, 2017|
|November 5, 2017||November 6, 2017||November 7, 2017||November 8, 2017||November 9, 2017||November 10, 2017||November 11, 2017|
|November 12, 2017||November 13, 2017||November 14, 2017||November 15, 2017||November 16, 2017||November 17, 2017||November 18, 2017|
|November 19, 2017||November 20, 2017||November 21, 2017||November 22, 2017||November 23, 2017||November 24, 2017||November 25, 2017|
|November 26, 2017||November 27, 2017||
November 28, 2017
2017 Chairmanship Academy
November 28, 2017 –
For more information, contact Tina Pinkoson
This event is offered in conjunction with the Annual Joint Conference in Tampa.
Chairing a school board requires strong leadership, diplomacy and the ability to pull together a team. FSBA’s training will help prepare the board chair for this important role. Participants will receive tips and techniques to build effective governance teams, conduct effective meetings and manage the agenda, while focusing efforts on improved student learning and achievement. This training is included in the full Annual Joint Conference registration fee as a benefit for our members.
Participants who attend this training session will receive six (6) points for the FSBA Certified Board Member (CBM) Program.
|November 29, 2017||November 30, 2017||December 1, 2017||December 2, 2017|
How to import an iCal (.ics) file to your Outlook calendar
- Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
- Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” and click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click on OK
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When the Open as New option is chosen, the file will open as a separate Calendar in addition your Personal Exchange Calendar.
- Click the Import option to add the data to your Personal Exchange calendar.