Each week, FSBA Executive Director Andrea Messina selects top news stories you don’t want to miss. Check back each Friday for 5 Things You Should Know.
Share this post on social media by clicking on the Twitter or Facebook icons at the bottom of the page.
- PISA (international education comparisons) results are out
- National Science Foundation plans to bolster computer science education
- Florida expected to see budget deficit next year
- Grades, not IQ or test scores, a better predictor of student success?
- US Education Department has $68 billion discretionary budget. What do they do?