Free and fair elections are vital to our representative democracy. FSBA seeks to inform and assist our members by providing accurate information — on the local, state, and national level — about the electoral process and election results.
- Florida Supervisors of Elections List and Contact Information
- Florida’s “Resign to Run” Provisions
- FSBA Issue Brief: Amending the Florida Constitution
- General Election Results
- Primary Election Results
- Qualifying Results
The Constitution Revision Commission (CRC) is established in Article XI, Section 2 of the Florida Constitution. The CRC convenes every 20 years to review and recommend any needed changes to Florida’s Constitution. The CRC is comprised of 37 members including the Florida Attorney General and individuals appointed by the Governor (15 members), Speaker of the House (9 members), President of the Senate (9 members), and Florida Supreme Court (3 members). Any recommended changes to the Florida Constitution will be placed on the next General Election ballot for consideration by voters.
- Constitution Revision Commission Overview
- CRC Members
- How a CRC Proposal Becomes Law (chart)
- FSBA Chart of All 2018 Education Related Proposals
- Description of All Proposed Amendments