|June 30, 2019||July 1, 2019||July 2, 2019||July 3, 2019||July 4, 2019||July 5, 2019||July 6, 2019|
|July 7, 2019||July 8, 2019||July 9, 2019||July 10, 2019||July 11, 2019||July 12, 2019||July 13, 2019|
|July 14, 2019||July 15, 2019||July 16, 2019||July 17, 2019||July 18, 2019||July 19, 2019||July 20, 2019|
|July 21, 2019||July 22, 2019||July 23, 2019||July 24, 2019||July 25, 2019
WEBINAR - Understanding the Difference in Safety Assessments
July 25, 2019 –
Join us to learn about the differences in the types of assessments school and organizations may need. There are 4 types of assessments: Risk, Threat, Vulnerability, Security. During our webinar we will go over each one so you fully understand when you need which assessment and what you should look for in an assessor. This webinar is for Florida School Board Members only and will speak to your specific needs. We look forward to helping you and answering any of your questions.
|July 26, 2019||July 27, 2019|
|July 28, 2019||July 29, 2019||July 30, 2019||July 31, 2019||August 1, 2019||August 2, 2019||August 3, 2019|
How to import an iCal (.ics) file to your Outlook calendar
- Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
- Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” and click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click on OK
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When the Open as New option is chosen, the file will open as a separate Calendar in addition your Personal Exchange Calendar.
- Click the Import option to add the data to your Personal Exchange calendar.