August 11, 2022
[toggle title=”How to import this calendar to your Outlook (click here)” open=”false”]
How to import an iCal (.ics) file to your Outlook calendar
- Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
- Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” and click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click on OK
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When the Open as New option is chosen, the file will open as a separate Calendar in addition your Personal Exchange Calendar.
- Click the Import option to add the data to your Personal Exchange calendar.