Looking for last year’s agenda? Visit BoardDocs
The 73rd Annual Joint Conference, a collaborative effort of FSBA, FADSS, FELL, FERMA, FSBAA, and SUNSPRA, provides an opportunity for school board members, superintendents, district staff, and others to network, gain needed insight into the issues and events impacting education, and access valuable professional development opportunities.
New School Board Member Academy, Part 1, Chairmanship Academy, and a live-delivery of Where Do You Draw the Line? Ethics Training for School District Officials are included in the full conference registration fee.
Registration fee(s) include all training materials and meeting room expenses in addition to breakfasts, coffee breaks, scheduled luncheons, and receptions. A list of fees is below. Please note: a $30 convenience fee will be added to all late or on-site registrations. Registration deadline is 11/14/2018
- Full Conference Fee: $325 (members); $625 (Non-members)
- Daily Fee: $155 (members); $625 (Non-members)
- Chairmanship Academy ONLY: $155 (members); $300 (Non-members)
- Live-delivery Ethics Training ONLY: $155 (members); $300 (Non-members)
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive
(Reservation link will be provided with conference registration confirmation – coming soon)
The room rate is $183 (single or double occupancy) and the deadline for hotel reservations is 11/6/2018.
- For school districts and other government entities that qualify for tax exempt status, the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay requires a “Tax Exempt Status Form” to be completed and presented upon check-in. Please click here to access the form. *Qualifying entities must submit this form each time they stay at the Grand Hyatt.
Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore
4811 W Main Street, Tampa, Florida 33607