Free and fair elections are vital to our representative democracy. FSBA seeks to inform and assist our members by providing accurate information — on the local, state, and national level — about the electoral process and election results.
*NEW* 2020-Florida-School-Board-and-Superintendent-Election-Results-PRIMARY (edited 12pm, posted 8/19/2020)
*NEW* 2020 Primary Election Results FEDERAL via Florida Division of Elections
*NEW* 2020 Primary Election Results MULTI-COUNTY STATE OFFICES via Florida Division of Elections
- Florida Supervisors of Elections List and Contact Information
- Florida’s “Resign to Run” Provisions
- FSBA Issue Brief: Amending the Florida Constitution
2020 Organization Meeting Information
2020 is an election year, which means each district must hold its organization meeting on November 17.
- Florida Statute – 100.041
- Florida Statute – 1001.371
- FSBA QUICK FACTS – 2020 November Organizational Meeting
- General Election Results
- Primary Election Results
- Qualifying Results
The Constitution Revision Commission (CRC) is established in Article XI, Section 2 of the Florida Constitution. The CRC convenes every 20 years to review and recommend any needed changes to Florida’s Constitution. The CRC is comprised of 37 members including the Florida Attorney General and individuals appointed by the Governor (15 members), Speaker of the House (9 members), President of the Senate (9 members), and Florida Supreme Court (3 members). Any recommended changes to the Florida Constitution will be placed on the next General Election ballot for consideration by voters.
- Constitution Revision Commission Overview
- CRC Members
- How a CRC Proposal Becomes Law (chart)
- FSBA Chart of All 2018 Education Related Proposals
- Description of All Proposed Amendments