Info coming soon
The Mission Inn
The content of this forum is designed to give board members a better understanding of topics such as:
- the Florida Education Finance Program (FEFP),
- elements comprising the FEFP formula,
- the base student allocation (BSA),
- the district cost differentials (DCDs),
- required local effort (RLE),
- categorical programs, and lottery funding,
- capital outlay funds, and
- truth in millage (TRIM).
Participants will learn about full-time equivalent (FTE) weights, and the importance of accurate full-time equivalent (FTE) student enrollment projections, as well as how to calculate weighted FTE values.
$375 for members
$750 for non-members
Online registration available until January 30, 2019. $30 on-site registration fee applies.
Mission Inn and Resort Hotel phone & staff contact: 800-523-2289 Gina Ovinnio Block/hotel information:
10400 County Road 48 Howey-in-the-Hills, FL
Deadline January 18, 2019
Room Rate $140.00
Mission Inn and Resort
Hotel phone & staff contact: 800-523-2289 Gina Ovinnio
Questions? Contact Tina Pinkoson (Pinkoson@fsba.org) or 352-870-8484