Info coming soon
The Mission Inn
The content of this forum is designed to give board members a better understanding of topics such as:
- the Florida Education Finance Program (FEFP),
- elements comprising the FEFP formula,
- the base student allocation (BSA),
- the district cost differentials (DCDs),
- required local effort (RLE),
- categorical programs, and lottery funding,
- capital outlay funds, and
- truth in millage (TRIM).
Participants will learn about full-time equivalent (FTE) weights, and the importance of accurate full-time equivalent (FTE) student enrollment projections, as well as how to calculate weighted FTE values.
Questions? Contact Tina Pinkoson (Pinkoson@fsba.org) or 352-870-8484