FSBA’s Leadership Services team is available on an as needed basis to assist you in reaching your goals by providing a facilitator for your trainings. The facilitator’s role is to achieve quality results for the group by maximizing involvement of all participants. Other facilitator functions and services include:
- guiding the school board or group in meaningful and productive conversation;
- charting the major points from the group’s discussions;
- giving feedback;
- creating and providing a safe environment for discussion to occur;
- summarizing, organizing, and categorizing the results;
- assisting with developing a plan of action and determining next steps, if appropriate; and
- keeping the group “on task” to assure that the predetermined meeting outcomes are achieved.
Please contact FSBA Director of Leadership Services Tina Pinkoson for pricing and scheduling information. Please note: non-member districts are assessed additional fees.