Today, the House PreK-12 Appropriations and Senate Education Committees both meet at 1:30. Among other bills, the committees will take up:
- HB 7079 Education (PreK-12 Innovation Committee, Aloupis) – This bill is the Assessment & Accountability bill we discussed Friday and in last week’s report
- HB 1013 Early Learning and Early Grades Success (Grall)
- HB 1207 Measurement of Student Performance (Bell) – This bill would require DOE to return VAM scores in a timely manner to districts
- SB 1216 School Board Term Limits (Gruters) – This bill is now 8 years, prospective starting with terms after November 3, 2020
- SB 1644 Students with Disablities in Public Schools (Book) – This is the seclusion and restraint bill
You can view full calendars and bill links below, and watch live at The Florida Channel.