After 5 hours of Senate Appropriations yesterday, the clock ran out and SB 62 was temporarily postponed by the sponsor, Senator Kelli Stargel. Budget conference has still not begun and there are talks of extending Session.
Below you will find today’s complete schedules and bills of interest to be heard. You can watch live on the Florida Channel.
10:00am – 6:00 pm Senate Session
* SB 1696 by Perry – Student Athletes
* HB 7011 by PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee – K-12 Student Athletes
* SB 0810 by Simmons – Tobacco and Nicotine Products
* SB 0410 by Perry – Growth Management
* SB 7012 by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs – Mental Health
10:30 am – 5:00 pm House Session
* HB 0705 by Killebrew – Emergency Sheltering of Persons with Pets
* HB 0737 by Daniels – Moments of Silence in Public Schools
* HB 0877 by Killebrew – Ad Valorem Tax Discount for Spouses of Certain Deceased Veterans Who Had Permanent, Combat-Related Disabilities
* HB 0879 by Killebrew – Surviving Spouse Ad Valorem Tax Reduction
* HB 0007 by Fine – Legal Notices
* HB 0991 by Robinson – Lottery Games
* HB 7065 by Education Committee – School Safety