1. NAEP assessment going digital: http://nces.ed.gov/
2. Accountability requires a flexible system: http://educationnext.org/the-
3. Quality Counts 2016 is out: http://www.edweek.org/ew/qc/
4. Children’s Week is January 24 to January 29: http://childrensweek.org/
5. Get recognized as part of the Schools of Opportunity project of the National Education Policy Center. The project recognizes public schools for what they do to give all students the chance to succeed, rather than turning to test scores to determine school quality. The application deadline is February 3, 2016.