FSBA’s advocacy tools provide background information and advice to support and strengthen our members’ advocacy for public education and for the students served in our public schools.
- PDK 2019 Poll: Public Attitudes toward the Public Schools
- NSBA Center for Public Education
- Network for Public Education: Grading the States – 2018
- WalletHub: States with the Best & Worst School Systems – 2018
- Practical Guide to Promoting America’s Public Schools — Learning First Alliance — 2012
- 2018-2019 FSBA Education Fast Facts
- 2018-2019 FSBA School District Fast Facts
- 2018-2019 Florida School District Composition
- Education Week – Facts About American Schools 1/3/19
- 2019 Quality Counts Report
- The State of Preschool 2018
- 2019 Kids Count Databook
FSBA’s Legislative Advocacy Toolkit is located on our 2020 Legislative Session page
Our Federal Advocacy Toolkit is located on our Federal Government Relations page
The FSBA Resource Room provides timely news and background information on a variety of topics including education funding, curriculum, elections, school choice programs, and legal issues.