FSBA believes that a strong and consistent financial investment in education is vital for the academic success of students and for the economic prosperity of all Floridians. This page provides background information to strengthen our members’ understanding of state and federal funding issues and to offer advice to support advocacy for funding the high quality system of free public schools guaranteed by our state constitution..
- State Budget Development Process
- Understanding the FEFP – 2016-2017
- 2017-2018 Funding for Florida School Districts
- School Districts Discretionary Millage Rates
- School District Discretionary Sales Tax Rates
- 2018 Florida Tax Handbook
- Fiscal Analysis In Brief: 2017 and 2017-A Legislative Sessions