Each week, FSBA Executive Director Andrea Messina picks five top stories in education news. Read. Learn. Share. Retweet.
- A deep look into rural school districts based on survey responses from students who took the 2018 ACT exam
- Non-profit launches to teach new generation to be more skilled evaluators of digital content
- Pew Research Center survey of U.S. teens ages 13 to 17 cites anxiety and depression as major problem among their peers
- College students reflect on their high school peer crowds and offer insight into high school social hierarchies
- The number of identified, enrolled students reported as experiencing homelessness at some point during the last three school years increased 7% nationally